Sunday, December 27, 2009

Yha Alright Now

YHA ALRIGHT NOW
by Thomas Mulder AKA Teddy Roosevelt's Life Saver

Yha it's from when I got hurt
Yha it's what makes me alert at times
Yha I'm very honest and open
Yha I love to give my love
Yha love is what keeps me happy
Yha there no need to fight

Yha
Yha alright now
Yha love now

Yha we'll be alright we'll even
make it through the night
Yha I need you woman but
when you love a woman
Yha love a woman she acts like
she dosen't want your love

Yha alright
Yha right
Yha that's your rights

Yha the rights you have as being
want you want in life
Yha we all have same rights too
Yha what we want to have in
our life for ourself

Yha alright like to stay the night with you
Yha alright I'm going to try to love you
Yha alright I'm going to try to get your love

Yha alright
Yha rights
Yha that's my rights too

Songs on this web page are, (c)2007 Thomas N Mulder ASCAP, Thomas Mulder Music, ASCAP, And/or, Teddy Roosevelt's Life Saver Records, PO Box 631, Sussex, NJ, 07461, Email Address is, thomasmuldermusic@yahoo.com , And/or, teddyrooseveltslifesaverrecords@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment