Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Our Love

OUR LOVE
by Thomas Mulder AKA Teddy Roosevelt's Life Saver

You lie to me many of years now
I know I said a few my self
We had a good relationship that's ending
Due to you and me listening to other people
Advice and lies about us also

What can I do what can I say
Why is our love coming to this end my friend
You say you love me why do you want to call the police
Its not their job to see us get married
Why did you hit me in the face let me know please
Was it what he said about me trying to break us up
So I would go out with his daughter be her Elvis

Why are you so jealous when I'm talking to someone else
Is it that you love me more than you know and please
Its not the police's job to get revenge at me for talking
You must remember I didn't just want to sleep with you
So think now I wouldn't do that just with anyone else

Maybe its hard for you to see
But you must let the Lord have His way with me also
For He is my Master I am His severant and slave
And He will always be the first Person in my life

Can you understand what I'm saying to you
Please don't just say yes unless you mean it
Please take the time to be right and know
Where your heart mind and soul is so our love may last and last

Jesus will always be first hope in your life also
Hope our love for Jesus will always grow
And by loving Jesus will allow our love
To grow and grow for each other also

Oh how do you feel about what I'm saying here
Do you agree or am I just a fool in love with you
While you are making me cry deep down inside
About what I think our love is going through

The crying is for your feeling also
I know you have feelings and might be going through hard times
Over our love and what it is we should do
What you and me should do about our love

Songs on this web page are, (c)2007 Thomas N Mulder ASCAP, Thomas Mulder Music, ASCAP, And/or, Teddy Roosevelt's Life Saver Records, PO Box 631, Sussex, NJ, 07461, Email Address is, thomasmuldermusic@yahoo.com , And/or, teddyrooseveltslifesaverrecords@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment