Monday, December 28, 2009

Now

NOW
by Thomas Mulder AKA Teddy Roosevelt's Life Saver

Now why what are we doing here
Trying once again to get together
Try before didn't let you in my heart
Let you in my heart

Now you know she told me so dear
This time wasn't like before I know now
The way your love turn my love on tonight
My love on tonight

Now I came round to see you there
Looking to see what you were giving me
I couldn't find the feeling till tonight
Feeling till tonight

Now this night I love you in fear
When you open your heart to me to see
Feeling I need to see you more tonight
See you more tonight

Now let's get our love on right here
Get together while I need you much more
The way you really came to me tonight
Came to me tonight

Now I don't need friendship type care
I need a lovely woman to love me
Stay with me and treat me real good tonight
Me real good tonight

Songs on this web page are, (c)2007 Thomas N Mulder ASCAP, Thomas Mulder Music, ASCAP, And/or, Teddy Roosevelt's Life Saver Records, PO Box 631, Sussex, NJ, 07461, Email Address is, thomasmuldermusic@yahoo.com , And/or, teddyrooseveltslifesaverrecords@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment