Sunday, December 27, 2009

My Life

MY LIFE
by Thomas Mulder AKA Teddy Roosevelt's Life Saver

Love is real for how you make it work out
Life is real for what you want out of it

But what I want seems so hard to get
All I want is to make my life of what I do

Then things can get so hard when your pushing yourself
No one having the time to help or listen

So you push on to another day wonder what you are
Hoping to find the answer in tomorrow way

But you just keep pushing on till your in your grave
Then people love and say you should had your way

A man must work hard each day to make it
To have the things he need that turn him on

Then you must keep working to keep what you got
And even then you can lose everything you have

But if you think hard that's how you started
It's just now that's your a little smarter

It's this life I know where I must keep trying
And some times it seems much harder than others

And in the end I will be worth nothing at all
When I'm gone from my life leaving this thought to you all

Love is real for how you make it work out
Life is real for what you want out of it

And in the end of my life I may be nothing
Nothing at all can I bring with me in the end

Songs on this web page are, (c)2007 Thomas N Mulder ASCAP, Thomas Mulder Music, ASCAP, And/or, Teddy Roosevelt's Life Saver Records, PO Box 631, Sussex, NJ, 07461, Email Address is, thomasmuldermusic@yahoo.com , And/or, teddyrooseveltslifesaverrecords@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment